This page will contain information and links to all aspects of the archive, as detailed below:
- README information about the content of the Helios Archive.
- Analysis of Helios data and description of various issues: list of current action items. These were discussed in great details at the 2016 Helios Mini-worshop in Koln, Germany.
- Discussions and Analysis undertaken at the Koln Mini-workshop: PDF of most presentations are available.
- Various documentation: original instrument papers, blue books, PhD thesis using Helios data, and other previously unavailable documentation.
- DATASETS from the E1, E2, E3, and E4 experiments as of now. More datasets will be made available when we get it.